• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 54 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:00 am
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

News & Stuff

[Test] Hit it!

[Test] Hit it!

Postby Proxus » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:44 pm

http://www.geometrygenocide.com/bbsod/index.php

Please go there and check load times whenever possible. Really need to get some load testing done on that location to see if the host is superior to our current one.

If everypony could hit that site as much as possible, and spam it, tonight, and during the day tomorrow [Monday 12/5/2011] and post their results here, I would appreciate it greatly.
[Ignore Logic, Ban Ponies]
Proxus
Dark Lord of the Sith

Re: [Test] Hit it!

Postby Armeggadon » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:26 pm

I made a couple posts on the test forum, but it keeps signing me out pretty quickly so I stopped, but it seems to be staying fast consistently. I'll keep loading it occasionally to check it
Armeggadon
Acolyte

Postby Proxus » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:03 am

I am also having some issues staying signed in on the other one... Not sure what that's about. However, I checked the "always logged in" thing and it seems to be correcting the issue, not an encouraging problem, but tbh I can re-sign in and post in a fraction of the time it takes this site to load...
[Ignore Logic, Ban Ponies]
Proxus
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby Recluse » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:20 am

That is odd, the settings are all identical to this install, I hope that doesn't create an issue where you create a huge post and then submit and it dumps it since it has logged you out.

Anyway, I've submitted one last support ticket into MediaTemple; otherwise it looks like Dreamhost may be the solution.
Recluse
Sniper of DOOM

Return to News & Stuff