• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 54 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:00 am
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Gaming Discussion

Awesome Skyrim Moments

What's everypony playing?

Awesome Skyrim Moments

Postby Armeggadon » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:31 pm

Figured I'd actually use this other part of the forum :P
So most of us have been playing Skyrim so what are some of your awesome moments?

My favorite moment: I had been detected in a bandit camp on my stealth assassin. With max sneak, if you crouch during combat you turn invisible for about a second. I was being charged by a couple of bandits, and when they got close, I crouched, turned invisible, rolled around behind one of the bandits, and attacked. Because I was still invisible it counted as a sneak attack and I went into the throat slit kill animation. I felt all sorts of badass. I ended up dying shortly after because you can't do anything during the kill animation and I was still being attacked by multiple bandits but meh, it was worth it.
Armeggadon
Acolyte

Re: Awesome Skyrim Moments

Postby Proxus » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:51 pm

Interesting no one else has posted here... Figured Cindal woulda had something interesting happen in those 200+ hours of skyrim :P
[Ignore Logic, Ban Ponies]
Proxus
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby Armeggadon » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:51 pm

Apparently you can bump threads oO
Armeggadon
Acolyte

Postby Proxus » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Proxus
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby Proxus » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:02 pm

totally didn't mean to post that on the live boards but since i'm here...

Proxus
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby Recluse » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:27 pm

The pony meme's have gone TOO FAR, TOO DAMN FAR
Recluse
Sniper of DOOM

Postby Cadberry » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:05 am

Recluse wrote:The pony meme's have gone TOO FAR, TOO DAMN FAR

Nope, they will go on.....

FOORREVVERRRRR
Cadberry
Acolyte

Postby Proxus » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:37 am

Proxus
Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby Samuel » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:38 am

My favorite Skyrim moment as of now, just happened. I couldn't help forget the smallest detail, so I'm going to share right now. .

I was on the road from Whiterun to Rivendale? Maybe, I forgot the exact name of the town... Anyways, I'm playing with my headphones, it's night time in game. I thought I heard something, and I did. It was a dragon. It was flying high above in the air. Just flying, and screaming. The music was SOOOO peaceful, and tranquil. The tone was soooo mystical. I just... kept watching it. The mood I was put into was... very emotional. I don't know why. But, anyways. After probably 5 minutes of just watching this magnificent beast, it dropped to the ground and started attacking Whiterun guards. It was an ice dragon, I guess you'd call it. Anyways, I decided to join the fight, and this was a very keen dragon, as it did not touch ground to attack, just hovered, and got off dragon shouts, here and there. It was attacking three or so guards. This happened for a few minutes, and then it flew off, probably like... 100 yards to a nearby mountain side, and dragon shouted something on the side of it. After that, if flew away off into the distance, being lost from view by the side of a snow capped mountain, with snowy clouds making it less visible. God... It was such a magnificent moment. Bethesda did an amazing job on those creatures. Every time I see why, I know why I love this game so much. It's truly a masterpiece.
Samuel
Acolyte

Return to Gaming Discussion